Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Waiting for the day to start…

So here are Joshua and Sasha waiting on the other side of the road, out the front door, on Garbage Day, or Rubbish Day as they say here, for our friend Linda to pick them up to take them to school. School starts at 9:00am. It's a 20 minute drive to the school from where we live.

8:30...

Linda is the mother of Joshua’s classmate, Paul, who live down the road from us and with whom we’ve started ride sharing. It’s been wonderful! Linda happens also happens to be the woman without whom we would have not found our house! She’s a wonderful, delightful woman with whom I’ve gratefully found a fast friendship. We have great hopes of dyeing lichen together and felting slippers for our children…

8:35...

8:40...

8:41...and we're off...thanks, Linda!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Felting slippers? Wow! I miss hearing from you guys so I was VERY happy for the update.

But I am hoping for more... :-)

KiaKahaMama said...

Hi Meg,

...yeah, i'm working on it! i do more thinking about what posts i will do while driving, than actually getting them done while at home. go figure. I'll get there. i may tap your brain on all the extra stuff you're doing to ...get the music, pictures in the heading (i did see your directions, thanks)...time is very fractured these days. thanks for your quick response...it's so good to hear from you!

KiaKahaMama said...

still working out my id...

Rachel said...

Love the update Natasha! I can't believe how big your kids are. Do you have any recent photos of your newest little guy? I'd love to see some! -Rachel

Unknown said...

Ireland looks absolutely gorgeous. I loved the horse post. Your family is adorable. So good to keep in touch.